Monday, February 28, 2011

CVS Deals

CVS has some great sales this week.  Unfortunatly they were out of the free mouthwash I had $4 in extra coupons for so it would have been a $4 money maker!  But I did find some other great things......

I bought soft soap body wash Paid 2.99 got $2 extra bucks back plus used my CVS coupon I got 2 weeks a go for $1.50 off.  so I really made $.51 on that purchase.

I also bought Acnefree Sports Set ...... Reg price was $21 it was half off  for $10.50 then I used a $3.00 coupon so I paid $7.50 (Sorry I got the last one if you shop at my CVS)

Bought 2 tubes Crest toothpaste $3.29 each and got back $3.29 each extra bucks( So both of them were free)


My total purchases today would've been $57.91 but after coupons and extra bucks I paid $17.80.  I purchased a few other items not listed above.  I made my purchases in two different transactions.  I suggest paying for all the items that give extra bucks back first.  Then make another purchase and use the extra bucks on the first reciept to pay for the second purchase.

Hope you can find some great deals also!

No comments:

Post a Comment