Friday, March 18, 2011

Got my gift card in the mail!!!

I got my gift card in the mail this week.  I earned a $50 gift card and didn't spend a penny!  All I did was look at emails from mybonuspoints and collected points.  Then I cashed my points in for a gift card of my choice.  I choose Kohls but they have many others to choose from.  This was very easy and painless!

I got a sneek peak at CVS ad for this coming week.  This will be a big week for me to stock up on a few items I'm always needing and they will be on sale plus get the extra care bucks back for them.  I'm looking through my coupon notebook now then think through my purchases to get it as cheap as possible.  I also got a extra $5 I can use I printed off from an email CVS sent me.  I'm expecting to find great things this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment