Thursday, May 19, 2011

This week's bargain update.

I have done a lot of shopping lately at Publix.  I also hit Kroger this week.  I'm mostly trying to look for BOGO sales and the 10 for $10 items.  Then I will match up my coupons to all of these items.  Look online at the store website and you can find store coupons to use with the manufacter ones.

Don't for get you're allowed to use a store coupon and a manufacter coupon per item.  Doing this is when you get the best savings.

Today I went to Rite Aid.  I bought 3 tubes of Pro Health Crest Toothpaste. Each tube was reg $4.49.  They were onsale for $2.99.  I got $2 register rewards on each tube making them 99cents.  Then I used $1.50 coupon on each tube.  So I made 51cents on each tube!!!!! :)

I also bought 4 boxes of cereal.  They were on sale used previous weeks register rewards and manufacter coupons.  I got them for less than $1 each!! 

If I can plan carefully hopefully I want be paying very much for groceries or household items.  We'll see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment